This product is designed for creating natural weathering effects on metal tracks by darkening and rusting the metal. It will work well with most types of metal tracks, especially the Friulmodel tracks. The product is quick and easy to use.
Includes: 1 x 125ml bottle
- Use water and washing up liquid to fully clean and degrease the tracks. After that, make sure the tracks dry thoroughly.
- Wearing protective gloves pour the Burnishing Liquid into a plastic container. The container should be large enough to fully immerse the tracks. Add 100-125 ml of plain tap water and mix thoroughly.
- Put the tracks into the solution and make sure they are fully covered. Use a stiff brush or a toothbrush to help the liquid reach the inner parts of the tracks.
- For using the product on unassembled track links, use two separate smaller containers with sealed lids. Add half a bottle of burnishing liquid and 50ml of water to each container. Put the lid on and shake well to mix.
- Once the desired effect has been achieved you can remove the tracks from the container. Different results can be achieved by by leaving the tracks in the solution for longer/shorter periods (approx. between 7 and 30 minutes).
- As soon as you've taken the tracks out, put them under running water to remove any remains of the product, then fully dry the tracks.
- Now the tracks are ready for applying your desired washes and pigments and sealing them with a matt varnish. You can use a sanding sponge on the raised surfaces to give your tracks a worn bare metal look.
Note: For smaller vehicles you may not need to use the full bottle of Burnishing Liquid. Adjust the amount as necessary.
Check out a full video tutorial here
An acrylic paint set specifically designed for the British Infantryman, European Theatre, WWII. Note: These paints need to be thinned with water slightly for best results.
Contains 8 bottles of 17 ml. (with eyedropper) of Acrylicos Vallejo Model Colour paints:
Helmet: VAL880 AV Vallejo Model Color - Khaki Grey
Uniform: VAL921 AV Vallejo Model Color - English Uniform
Gas Cape: VAL888 AV Vallejo Model Color - Olive Grey
Webbing/Gas Mask Haversack: VAL988 AV Vallejo Model Color - Khaki
Exposed flesh: VAL955 AV Vallejo Model Color - Flat Flesh
Rifle Stock/Tool Handles: VAL875 AV Vallejo Model Color - Beige Brown
Rifle and other metal: VAL863 AV Vallejo Model Color - Metallic Gunmetal Grey
Boots: VAL950 AV Vallejo Model Color - Matt Black
Master Box 1:35 - British Infantry, Western Europe, 1944-45, WWII era - Plastic Figure Model Kit #3585
The kit represents British infantrymen moving through a built up area. Includes parts for the assembly of five figures. Please note the Thompson SMG pictured on the cover art is not included in the set, instead the more historically accurate Sten is included, 5 in total with three variants. There are also other weapons included not pictured on the cover art, see the photo of the reverse of the box. Glue and paint are not included.