Vallejo - Auxiliary Set (x8), VAL73999
This set includes eight basic products useful for putting the final touch to a painted model or diorama. It contains three kinds of Mediums, three Washes of different shades, a Matt Varnish and a Decal Fix.
- Acrylic Matte Varnish is a water-based quick-drying acrylic top coat used to protect painted models from dust, scratches and humidity. It should be applied at least 24 hours after the painting.
- Glaze Medium is a slow-drying transparent acrylic glaze used to increase transparency and bind pigments together. It can be applied with a soft brush or airbrush.
- Matte Medium a water-based medium used to soften the brush strokes and blend colors together.
- Decal Medium is an alcohol-based decal "softener" used to make decals more flexible.
- Decal Fix is a transparent water-based matte acrylic liquid applied over decals to protect them.
- Washes are used to increase contrast and create depth on small parts in cavities of the model.
8 x 17ml bottles with an eye-dropper
VAL520 Matt Varnish
VAL540 Matt Medium
VAL596 Glaze Medium
VAL73200 Sepia Wash
VAL73201 Black Wash
VAL73202 Pale Wash
VAL73212 Decal Medium
VAL73213 Decal Fix
This set contains six basic colours designed for painting accessories and any kind of equipment. These acrylic paints are water-soluble and suitable for both brush and airbrush usage.
MC001 Matt Black
MC002 Matt White
MC003 Matt Red
MC004 Matt Yellow
MC005 Matt Blue
MC505 Gun Metal
This special non-toxic water based thinner is designed for use with Meng acrylics. It is also compatible with paints from Vallejo, Tamiya, Lifecolor and AK Interactive. This product is ideal for creating perfect paint consistency for brush and airbrush.
1 x 100ml cleaner
This six colours set allows painting different U.S. modern vehicles in desert scenarios. These colours reflect the CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coatings) used by the US military (MIL-DTL-53072E) - for example on Tan 686/A and Green 383. To read more on CARC click here.
It includes colours such as the FS33446 Desert Tan with two variations for highlight volume intensity and modulation. It also includes the colour FS24533 for the interior of some US vehicles. The colours within this set are true to the actual colour with a little modification for the effect of scale.
This set contains:
MC201 U.S. Desert Tan
MC202 4BO Rubber Black
MC203 Olive Green
MC204 Light Greyish Green
MC251 U.S. Desert Tan Shadow
MC252 U.S. Desert Tan Light
This six colour set is designed for painting AFVs used in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939) including captured and modified units. The set allows to recreate colour modifications used by each side of the conflict.
This set contains:
AK163 Dunkelgrau Base
AK746 4BO Russian Green
AK753 NR17 RAL 7028 Dunkelgelb
AK754 NR45 Dunkelbraun / RAL7017
AK4013 NR28 USMC
AK4042 NR18 WWI British Khaki Brown Base